Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lemania Indigo Retired Outfit 7-15 Prozac Box 23

I think this dress is so pretty, one of my favorite cocktail style dresses called Doris Day retired today 7-15. I think I like the feel of vintage clothing on my avatar. Wearing always makes me think fondly of my mother wearing this type dress, not quite this fancy, but she always looked good for my father when he came home from work and we sat down to dinner. She wore her pearls often. These pearls remind me of pearls I wear in rl when I dress given to me by mom.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/120/89/25/


This dress called Prozac Nightmare is #23 in the Prozac hunt going on now at Lemania Indigo. The pattern of this dress is wild. The shoes, stockings and necklace are all included in the folder with the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment