Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 16, 2009

X*plosion Hair & Vlodovic Group Gift

I saw a picture of this hair and had to try it on, this lead to me buying it because I liked it so much. It's a new release by X*plosion called Kayli in Blonde. The Hairband is color changeable with a menu of 12 different colors that can be activated by clicking on the hairband. I think the diamants on the hairband and hair are very pretty.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Xplosion/45/138/35/

This hair looks great with plants or an evening gown. It was a bit pricey but I'm sure I'll get lots of use.
_______________________________________________________
This is the group gift from [AV] Vlodovic called Velvet. It has a nice texture with matching gloves included in the folder. The dress has a cute prim bow attached to the bodice. I'm also wearing my Stiletto Moody Bows in burgandy with gold straps.


No comments:

Post a Comment