Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hunts, Dollarbies, Freebies and Sale Items

This hair looks wet, it's suppose too :) This is a new release by Bewitched Hair called Wet T-shirt in Strawberry and it's absolutely free! Right now they're having a 50% off sale. I'm not sure how long the sale will run. A full pack is 80L, inside the folder you'll find 7 different colors. I love this hair with the free bikini I'm wearing, looks like I've been swimming and just climbed out of the pool.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bewitched/195/161/21/


_______________________________________________________

The animation that comes with this can of hairspray is very cute. This is a freebie at the Bizarre Hair shop called [Bizarre Hair] Surprise Pack. I like the pixie dust that swirls around you as you spray your hair. You'll find this surprise pack on a platform inside the store, there's a huge pair of scizzors for you to click on. Inside the folder is a Backpack and Radar HUD not shown. The dress I'm wearing is from A Bomb called Pictures of You in White. It's a terrific checked texture and the flexi shirt is well constructed, it fits my avatar with no adjustment needed. A Bomb is having a 50% sale for their 1 year store anniversary. Once again, I'm not sure how long the sale will run, but definitely throught this weekend. This dress looks fierce with my Bare Lauren Stilettoes in Black and White.




_______________________________________________________

This Full Body Armor, Rib Cage and Sabre with Sheath for women is really cool. I got it from the Midnite Mania board at Perfetto Morte it's called Bone Queen. It normally sells in the store for 1500L and I got it free! I love Midnite Mania Boards, it's a great way to check out a designer's product. The folder contains everything shown in this picture except for the bikini I'm wearing underneath. You'll also find 4 gestures with this outfit, Draw Weapon, Basic Style, Strong Style, Sheath Weapon and a drop down menu to choose different colors. This is the default color. I think I look FIERCE!

_______________________________________________________

This cute little dress is from Dragon and Rose on the Lamania Indigo Sim. Every 3 days they set an Oscar out for you to find. Once you locate the Oscar, you have to answer a movie trvia question, if you get the correct answer you win this outfit. I suppose you can say I cheated cause I found the answer on the Internet Movie Database. Inside the folder you'll find 3 pant layers which include jeans, shorts and glitch pants for the skirt, 1 shirt layer, a prim headband with a bow and the prim skirt. This outfit is adorable on my avatar.


______________________________________________________

This outfit was a freebie at Dilligaf called Lust. The shirt is very pretty. The pants are modifiable, I was able to adjust them for a boot fit. I dont wear jeans often but I'll wear this outfit, it's quite sexy. My boots are from Tesla, Tall Kensington in Black.



_______________________________________________________

This cute outfit is also a freebie at Dilligaf called Dazed. I like the texture of the top, it's an interesting pattern. The jeans fit nice too. The boots I'm wearing are also included in the folder. The jewelry I'm wearing is from Exodi called Analu Set. Inside the folder you'll find 2 different attachments for the necklace, one on your chest the other on your spine, 2 bracelets and earrings. I like getting the 2 separate attatchment for the necklace on 2 different points of the body. This set is scripted for texture change by clicking on each item which gives you a drop menu to select either stone or crystal color changes. This jewelry looks great with a bikini.

______________________________________________________

This little number was sent to me as a preview gift from Fantasia, it's called Shine Dress in Bronze. I love preview gifts, although this one came without panties, I had to add them myself. This is a very sexy little dress and definitely needed the glitch pants cause the skirt is very short. The Bare Lauren Stilettoes in pink and gray really look hot with this dress.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/City/59/210/21/


________________________________________________________

This is a freebie from SMS (So Many Styles) called Boho. You get so many choices in the folder. It comes with 1 panty layer in black, 5 shirt layers in 5 different colors, 2 pant layers in 2 different colors, and 4 jacket layers in 4 different colors. I'm wearing the black shirt with the magenta skirt. This outfit is so very pretty on my avatar paired with my Bare Lauren Stilettoes in Black.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Indelible%20Odyssey/112/66/22/


________________________________________________________

This is the retiring outfit of the day on 7-10-2009 for 1L at Lemania Indigo called Little Red. This is so cute, it comes with a little basket in hand, I'm little red riding hood!. I love the themed outfits at Lemania's. You can still find this dress in the dressing room on her sim.



________________________________________________________

This cute freebie is called Charade Green Breeze Dress. It was a suscriber Gift when I hit the subscriber board at Charade Fantasy Wear and Costume store. It's a lovelyshade of green sort of teal, it looks good paired with my Aqua Stiletto Moody Heels. In the folder you'll find a lovely pair of green eyes and this mask I'm wearing that matches the color of the dress.



_______________________________________________________
This is a freebie from Perfetto Morte for the 4th of July. I love the cat paw boots and star tatoo on the leg. I just cant resist a freebie even though the 4th has come and gone. The boa was a gift from Callie Cline it's very pretty. The hat was a group gift from hatpins.
_______________________________________________________

This next dress I picked up this morning doing the Prozac Hunt at Lois Designs at The French Farm. This is a pretty dress for free! She has 10 cans set out to find. Her store is small and it was easy to locate the cans. The last 2 cans #9 and #10 are a men's outfit previewed next. She has some very lovely dresses in her shop.

This is the men's outfit she gave away in the hunt. I'm going to have my sl partner tp there tonight to pick this us. I think he looks good in this color blue. Thank you Lois for your generous gifts!

_______________________________________________________

I saw this gown being modeled yesterday when looking for the retired outfit at Lemania Indigo and just had to have it. I love the zebra texture and especially love the pretty matching hat. This gown comes with matching zebra heels too! It was one of the specials of the day for 100L.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/119/90/25/

_______________________________________________________

This cute summery freebie I picked up yesterday at Vitage it's called Flowered. I love the tiny booty shorts, my Bare Laurne Stilettoes look fabulous.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Highlander/209/228/22/


_______________________________________________________

Another free bikini from Vitage, it's a great design and free! Looks great with my Stilettoes :)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Highlander/209/228/22/


_______________________________________________________

This a dollarbie is from Prism by Journey called French Twist. I love the texture on the pants and matching jacket not shown. This is a lovely outfit for 1L.


I enjoyed putting these outfits together and posting them here on my blog. This has become my favorite past time in sl. See you in world!

No comments:

Post a Comment