Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

50L Sale and Subscriber Gift

I'm pleasantly pleased with this dress called Angel in candy pink I picked up for 50L at Pink Ourfitters, cause the dress is a quality design. I've never bought anything there before but I'll certainly go back when her new designs are released. The skirt texture is layered and sheer, it floats around my avatar when I walk, it's very lovely. This 50L sale is going on from July 12th to July 24th @ 11:59PM SLT, at both Chinese Takeout & Pink Outfitters. The necklace I'm wearing is from Atelier AM & Den-Dou called Layered Flower Necklace. The flower on the long pearls make the necklace pop. I'm sorry there were no earrings to match.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dailey/120/75/33/ Dress

http://slurl.com/secondlife/itutu/107/136/26/ Necklace


_______________________________________________________

This great dress called Kayla is a new realease by [Studio M Productions). The pink dress was sent to me yesterday, cause I hit the subscriber board while browsing for freebies one day. I liked what I saw in the store and this is a great way to check out a designers work, besides the fact that it doesn't take a group slot. The jewelry is from Purple Rose called Platinum Satanic long chain and armbands. My shoes are the new Bare Lauren Stiletto Moody in pink and gray.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pawleys%20Island%20/136/150/621/ Dress

This dress is available for 2 more days for 50L, only the pink, and then it will be place at original price. Thank you Mariah for the gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment